Seeking a passionate, energetic, self-motivated Sales Security Engineer who will work closely with our engineering and sales teams to provide innovative cyber-threat security solutions that enhance the way our customers conduct business. Individual needed who has the skills in fostering long-term relationships with customers and partners. The individual will work as an equal partner with our sales team in matching up enterprise customers with cyber security solutions. If you are comfortable having technical discussions with engineers and strategic business conversations with a CIO, this may be your ideal opportunity.
- Build & foster relationships with partners and customers
- Possess presentation-ready knowledge and product expertise on all company products and services
- Perform POC, proof of Concepts on a regular basis typically from a cloud instance
- Understand the Attack life cycle and where the solution helps and eradicates this issue
- Articulate and demonstrate solutions, and position products and services relative to competition through presentations and/or conference call discussions to architectural groups, major lines of businesses, and C-Level executives
- During the qualifying process, confirms that solutions meet the prospect's requirements and assists sales in technical qualification
- Actively delivers presentations at high level speaking engagements at seminars and trade shows
- Relate to a wide range of technical staff and managers in customer environments (direct sales people, management, and Director).
- Provide daily comprehensive technical support for sales and business development staff,
on both a pre-sale and post-sale bases.
- Communicate with Product manager, Marketing and Sales on any customer feedback that can strengthen overall sales process and provide critical customer feedback for future product development requirements.
- Engage with customers daily to answer questions, resolve complaints, handle sales
escalations, initiate follow-up on leads, and set up new account opportunities.
- Attend meetings as required with sales staff, managers, technical personnel, and others to discuss product information, sales goals, and inter-departmental coordination efforts
- Participate with Japanese colleagues to ensure Global Best Practices are shared to improve Customer Value Proposition
- Able to manage multiple customer engagements concurrently.