- Help customers understand the value of the Product & expand their use of the platform.
- Be reachable by email & live chat (occasionally video call) for our existing customers.
- Work with our CRM portal to provide technical assistance.
- Provide step-by-step technical help.
- Help improve our documentation to reduce the team’s workload, increase the ratio of first-response-resolutions & reduce time-to-close of support tickets.
- Follow procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- 3+ years in a Technical Support or a Solution Architect role for a SaaS product,
- 5+ years of overall work experience.
- Willing to follow through & find answers to ongoing customer problems.
- Ability to work independently, remotely or not.
- Detail oriented, looking at all the possible ways in which a customer may be affected by a problem.
- You love trying out new software & thinking how things can be done better.
- Articulate & personable.
- Bilingual Japanese & English.
- Skilled in writing SQL queries & understanding of databases.
- Familiar with programming & scripting languages. Comfortable with developing simple business logic in one language.
- Well-acquainted with Business Intelligence tools.
- Hands-on familiarity with Cloud services.
- Hands-on experience with help desk software.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in CS or equivalent work experience.
- Support Engineer