As a Support Manager, you will lead members of the Support Engineer team, including day to day management and professional development. Direct responsibility for customer interactions/communications while acting as support liaison between customer, Product Management, R&D and Business units.
What You Will Do
- Work with the team on troubleshooting and determining the root cause of the issues, suggesting workarounds and solutions.
- Collaborate with global support team, operations, product and developers
- Manage the escalation process within the support team; ensure best service level coverage, as well as providing ongoing, timely updates on new issues,
- Provide technical training/mentoring on new product features, workarounds and processes as needed.
- Develop and implement procedures, methods and processes to keep operational efficiency and mitigate risks to achieve team results.