Great Tech! Great Team! Great Culture!
Standing at the critical junction between your network and your applications, is a leader in secure application services. Our solutions protect and optimize application performance in a world of many clouds.
Are you up for the challenge?
Join us and make your impact on the future as our next Network Engineer
As a Network Engineer, you will work with the existing team to ensure adequate coverage of 24x7x365 operations in Global Technical Assistance Center. You will directly interact with customers and other functional groups within to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction and help build a world class Support organization to support overall success.
· Troubleshoot, resolve and document customer reported network issues
via phone and/or e-mail.
· Provide configuration recommendation and assistance in customer
· Recreate reported issues in lab with customer’s configuration and
· Work with sustaining engineering teams to investigate and resolve
software and hardware defects.
· Perform patch qualification related tasks.
· Analyze data traces using protocol analyzers to identify anomalies and
· Ensure customer’s reported issues are resolved to the client's
satisfaction in a timely manner.
· 4+ years of working experience in the data networking industry.
· Excellent verbal and written communication and organization skills.
· BS/MS in a computer related field or equivalent work experience.
· Any of the advanced networking certifications is preferred (CCIE,
CCNP, JNCIE, or JNCIP).
· Extensive knowledge and experience troubleshooting Layer-2/3
protocols for example, VLANs, VRRP, OSPF, BGP, ISIS, IPv4/6, ARP,
RIP, NAT, and Layer-4 protocols (TCP, UDP)
· Thorough understanding of application protocols, HTTP, SSL, FTP,
SMTP, RTSP, SIP, Diameter, and DNS.
· Demonstrate strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving
· Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside
normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
· Experience providing support to direct customers, resellers, and field
personnel in resolving product related issues.
· Contribute to technical documentation/knowledge base for internal
and/or external use.
· Experience with firewalls, network security, and/or Application Delivery
Switches (Server Load Balancers) is preferred